Want to join our #Wear4Rare365 Campaign? We’d love to have you!
Here’s how to get started:
- Search our calendar for an available awareness day from February 28, 2017 to February 28, 2018. Book your awareness day and start tackling the list below.
- Sign up to join the coalition advocating for creation of an Emergency Treatment Database. For those organizations that join the coalition, we’ll have regular updates and the opportunity to gather feedback on the proposed bill from our coalition members.
- Send us a t-shirt! Do you have a stash of leftover 5k t-shirts? We want one. Your organization’s shirt will be prominently featured on our social media feeds during your rare disease day, then it will be used as part of a quilt to be presented to the NIH. Shirts may be mailed to:
The Cambria Lord Foundation PO Box 13177 Overland Park, KS 66282
- Write a blog post. Educate others about your organization’s work and the rare disease we’re raising awareness for.
- Compile patient stories and photos that can be used on your organization’s #Wear4Rare365 Awareness Day. Email stories and photos to wear4rare365@cambrialordfoundation dot org with your awareness date and rare disease name.
The Week Before Your Awareness Day:
- Promote your upcoming day. Invite your supporters to don their shirts and join us on social media using #Wear4Rare365.
- Contact your local and state lawmakers to encourage them to support you on your awareness day and discussing with them the importance of an Emergency Treatment Database.
The Day of Your Awareness Day:
- Be social! Look for frequent updates on our pages and share your posts on your social networks.
- Wear your shirt. Encourage others to wear theirs and document your efforts using #Wear4Rare365.
- Spread the word and invite others to join our campaign.
Ready to take things to the next level as a Campaign Volunteer? Email us at wear4rare365@cambrialordfoundation dot org with the Subject Line “I Want to Volunteer” and we will respond ASAP. Thank you!